Good morning, bloggers!!
You all, I’m sure, have heard me mention Rave Reviews Book Club. Well, today is Recruiting Day and I am doing my part!
Let’s start from the beginning………
For a very long time, I had searched for a book club. A place to connect with people, a place to share my creativeness. But as many of you know, it’s difficult to find a place where you fit in. I’m a reader AND a writer. I wanted the best of both worlds, but couldn’t seem to find just that.
Meanwhile, I had met the awesome Nonnie Jules. We connected on Twitter and she soon became one of my Featured Guests. Within a month of Nonnie’s interview, Rave Reviews Book Club was born. When given the opportunity, I supported Rave by posting on behalf of their “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Because of the communication through the “SPOTLIGHT” blog tours, I had became friends with many of the RRBC members. Well, come February 18th, I found myself joining the club. I already felt like a part of the group, so why not make it official.
Now that you know how I became a part of Rave Reviews, let me share the perks of being in the club.
Rave Reviews Book Club has the most amazing members that are always eager to offer their support. And the Governing Board? The Governing Board that consists of Beem Weeks, Bruce Borders, Danica Cornell, Harmony Kent, Kathryn Treat, Michelle Abbott, Nicholas Rossis, Nonnie Jules and myself? Well, I can promise you that you will never find a better group of people. (And I’m not just saying that because I’m the Secretary.) If you want REAL support, this is THE place to be.
1) Book of the Month – As the title suggests, this is the book that is selected as the club’s current read for the month. Your book is promoted heavily on social media. At the end of the BOM’s time, we have a book club discussion that is open to ALL members. We always try to work it to where the author is attending, which means he/she is available to answer any questions.
2) “SPOTLIGHT” Author – When an author receives this honor, he/she is “spotlighted” for an entire week. He/she is promoted heavily on social media; participates in an entertaining interview, conducted by the RRBC President, Nonnie Jules; participates in a LIVE Twitter chat, conducted by PR/Marketing Expert Danica Cornell; and gets promoted on a number of blogs.
3) #PUSHTUESDAY Winner – This is a one-day, supported-like-crazy kind of honor. The winner (author & book / writer & blog) is randomly selected. Members are notified the morning of and are asked to show their support through Twitter, Facebook and any other social media accounts they may have. I’ve witnessed some amazing changes in Amazon rankings. Just sayin’!
Interested yet? Just so you know, I’ve barely scratched the surface! These three ‘hot seats’ are phenomenal honors to receive at Rave Reviews. BUT the support doesn’t stop there. Even if you don’t receive one of these titles, your book is still listed on our website. You AND your book are still tweeted & retweeted.
Okay….so, I’ve shared all the awesome details of Rave Reviews Book Club. I’ve done my part for our Blog Recruiting Day. And trust me, there is SO MUCH more that Rave Reviews has to offer.
One more note…today we have a theme. That theme is FREEDOM, which I think is very appropriate for July. So let’s relate FREEDOM to RAVE REVIEWS.
1) You have the FREEDOM to choose whether or not this book club is for you.
2) You have the FREEDOM to align yourself with like-minded individuals, all ready to support Indie Authors.
3) Upon joining, you have the FREEDOM to choose from some amazing books to read.
4) Upon joining, you have the FREEDOM to support. (Give support, receive support!)
5) Lastly, TODAY you have the FREEDOM to choose which Recruiting Blog is the best! (See details below.)
I hope I have tempted you enough to at least check out this awesome club. If you’re ready to join today, click here. (Membership fees are at a discounted rate of only $15 per year. That’s only $1.25 a month and considering what you receive when you join, it is more than worth it!)
I wouldn’t suggest joining if it were not something that I truly believed in. So I do hope you’re at least consider it. :)
Like I said in the beginning of my post, today is Recruiting Day. But not JUST Recruiting Day…It’s BLOG Recruiting Day. And because it’s an extra special day, we (RRBC) want YOUR help. We want you to vote for your favorite BLOG RECRUITING DAY POST. Simply visit this link to check out the other awesome posts! The blog with the most votes wins a grand prize!
Until next time, lovelies………………………………………love & blessings!!!